Signing up for a FASTtech class is a three step process.
Step One: Apply for Admission
- Before you register for a class, you must be admitted to Foothill College. There is no fee to apply. If you were admitted the previous quarter, skip this step and go to Step Two.
- Go to the Admission and Registration page on the Foothill College website.
- On the Admission and Registration page, click the Apply for Admission link.
- On the Application for Admission page, click the Begin Application for Foothill College button (bottom).
- If you are a new user, create your free account that will allow you to choose a username and password login. If you are a continuing user, use your username and password to login.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application. Make a note of your Student ID Number and PIN.
Step Two: Let Us Know Which FASTtech Classes You Want to Take
- Please fill out the form below, use the check marks to selection the classes you would like to attend, and click submit button.
- Please e-mail Kathy Fransham with questions at .
- Your advance registration is important to keep the class open.
Step Three: Get Officially Enrolled
- You will receive an email from Kathy Fransham telling you how to officially enroll yourself into the class.
- Follow those directions to be officially enrolled.
- You will receive a bill from Foothill College for the cost of the class after you take the class.
- If you need to drop a class that you’ve officially enrolled in, follow the steps in the email you get from Kathy Fransham.
Current course costs: once-per-semester basic fee of $35 + 31 per unit.