The media lab is open to students, instructors, and members of the community.
Open Media Lab Rules
- Please sign in and out using the computer at the front desk
- No cell phone use allowed
- Group study allowed in the Cyber Café or in the area outside the gallery
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the lab
Printing is available to Owl Card holders. When a card is issued an FHDA student cloud account is created where the printing transactions will take place. Students add money in $5, $10, $15, or $20 increments to the account and may upload and store documents to be printed at selected print stations across the campus.
- Prints cost 15¢ per page for black and white and 50¢ for color
- The only available print size is Letter (8.5" by 11")
- The Campus Center and the Smart Shop are the only locations that support color printing
- At the KCI, a scanner is available next to the print station which supports accessibility needs
For more information, including the location of the print stations: