CA State Certificate of Achievement as in Emerging Educational Technology Leadership PLUS 12 Quarter Units from Foothill College
This program is currently under review and will reopen for applications at a later date.
No tuition for CA residents ($75 Registration fee required upon acceptance)
Out-of-State and International Residents: $2500
Start Date: 01/01/2022
End Date: 03/30/2023
- Completed application
- Completed Administrator Support Form
- $75 Registration Fee (upon acceptance)
ELLI provides a path for classroom teachers, instructional coaches, TOSAs, and emerging teacher-leaders to explore instructional leadership without going down the traditional path of administration. If teaching is what you love, then you shouldn’t have to sacrifice it to be a change agent. The program will incorporate research, best practices in the classroom, and best practices in a professional setting
- Grant-funded professional learning – We keep educator’s budgets in mind.
- Cohort-based Learning Model – Connect with an intimate group of educators impacting change right alongside each other.
- Job-Embedded – Develop materials and projects you can use with your learners right now.
- Community – Join a supportive, mentor-based community of like-minded individuals.
Is this program right for you?
- Do you have a desire to lead other educators but aren’t interested in pursuing site or district administration right now?
- Are you passionate about technology integration and ready to share that more formally with other educators?
- Do you have a impactful project burning a hole in your back pocket and want the time, space, and inspiration to make that real?
Why I <3 KCI
I am participating in ELLI, my 6th program at KCI. KCI is a place where like minded innovators converge. KCI programs promote lifetime learning and support your growth as an educator, collaborator, leader and human. Once you take one you will be hooked.
— Sarah Williams, MERIT Alumnus
The community that I built through both MERIT and ELLI has inspired and empowered me to become a better educator. Whenever I participate in a KCI program, I always leave with more knowledge on how to better support my students and more confidence to push the boundaries of education, both in my classroom and at my site.
— Misty Kluesner, MERIT Alumnus