CA State Certificate of Achievement as in Emerging Educational Technology Leadership PLUS 12 Quarter Units from Foothill College
ELLI provides a path for classroom teachers, instructional coaches, TOSAs, and emerging teacher-leaders to explore instructional leadership without going down the traditional path of administration. If teaching is what you love, then you shouldn’t have to sacrifice it to be a change agent. The program will incorporate research, best practices in the classroom, and best practices in a professional setting
- Grant-funded professional learning – We keep educator’s budgets in mind.
- Cohort-based Learning Model – Connect with an intimate group of educators impacting change right alongside each other.
- Job-Embedded – Develop materials and projects you can use with your learners right now.
- Community – Join a supportive, mentor-based community of like-minded individuals.
Is this program right for you?
- Do you have a desire to lead other educators but aren’t interested in pursuing site or district administration right now?
- Are you passionate about technology integration and ready to share that more formally with other educators?
- Do you have a impactful project burning a hole in your back pocket and want the time, space, and inspiration to make that real?