Signing up for a FASTtech class is a two step process.
Step One: Apply for Admission
- Before you register for a class, you must be admitted to Foothill College. There is no fee to apply. If you were admitted the previous quarter, skip this step and go to Step Two.
- Go to the Admission and Registration page on the Foothill College website.
- On the Admission and Registration page, click the Apply for Admission link.
- On the Application for Admission page, click the Begin Application for Foothill College button (bottom).
- If you are a new user, create your free account that will allow you to choose a username and password login. If you are a continuing user, use your username and password to login.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application. Make a note of your Student ID Number and PIN.
Step Two: Register for FASTTech classes (Learning in New Media LINC), using MyPortal
Once you’ve filled out your application, a Campuswide ID will be sent to you via email and you will be able to register for classes at MyPortal.The first time you log in, your password will be your date of birth MMDDYY. (For additional login information, you can go to MyPortal Login Guide)
- Once logged in, click on “Registration” tab
- Click on “Add or Drop Classes”
- Choose “Foothill College”
- Choose the quarter for which you would like to enroll
- Click “Class Search”
- Choose “Learning in New Media Class” then click “Class Search”
- Click “View Sections” for classes wanted
- Select the class and then click “Register.”
* If you have issues while trying to register, please contact the KCI at ude.adhfnull@ick *
Once you’re registered, you must pay for the class within five days to avoid being dropped from the class for non-payment. You may do so by going to the Registration tab on MyPortal and clicking on “Make a Payment” and then choose the Term. For any billing questions, contact the Cashier’s office: (650) 949-7812.