CA State Certificate of Achievement as an Online & Blended Teacher PLUS 15 Quarter Units from Foothill College
The Online and Blended IMPACT (Instructors Magnifying Potential and Cultivating Transformation) program is designed for current and pre-service K-12 educators and TOSAs. Participants who complete the program will earn 15 quarter units of continuing education over two Foothill College quarters and become California State Certified as an Online and Blended Instructor.
Explore the best practices of online and blended instruction from classroom educators who continually support educators throughout California. Each cohort is designed in response to the ever-changing landscape of education, from online learning to virtual classrooms to blended environments.
- Grant-funded professional learning – We keep educator’s budgets in mind.
- Short timeline – Finish the program in six months.
- Job-Embedded – Develop materials you can use with your learners right now.
- Community – Join a supportive, mentor-based community of like-minded individuals.
Is this program right for you?
- Are you a current educator working at a school, district, or county office?
- Are you comfortable and experienced with common technology platforms (ie. Google Workspace, Office 360)?
- Are you willing to troubleshoot and problem-solve independently?
- Are you interested in pursuing online and blended instructional leadership? (Psst… this is a plus!)
Kas PereiraTeacher in Residence at the Krause Center for InnovationKas is the current Teacher in Residence at the KCI. She is in charge of curriculum development, course management, and instruction. She is also the Director of the KCI’s Makerspace and Makerspace programs.